All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Roommate in Gorgeous 2BR/2BA Apartment near Union Station, Sept. 1 Move-In

Hello!

My name is Kandace and I am looking for a Christian Female roommate to occupy the second bedroom (den converted to a bedroom) in a wonderful apartment in Senate Square Towers located by Union Station. The room is already furnished. My current roommate is a journalist who has just been promoted/relocated, so she will be leaving at the end of August. You will be sharing the apartment with just me, and you would have your own bathroom.

The rent is $1,250 plus utilities (an awesome deal, the exact floor plan online would be over $1,500 for the room but my former roommate was able to get it for far below market price because she found it on this forum two years ago!) Move-in date is September 1.

Apartment Information:

• Rent: $1,250/mo + utilities

• Includes: Spacious bedroom with a queen bed and dresser, great closet space and the guest bathroom right next to the room

• In-unit washer and dryer, stainless steel appliances, spacious kitchen and living area

• Outdoor patio

• Building includes a 24-hour gym (right next door to our apartment), home theater, beautiful rooftop pool, community garden, parking garage and many other great amenities

• No pets or smoking

• Closest Metro: Union Station (about a 5-min walk)

• 1-mile from the Capitol and National Mall

• Giant is across the street, Whole Foods is 4 blocks away, and Trader Joe’s is about 10-minute walk

About Me:

I am a female in my late 20’s working for a telecommunications trade association and I travel fairly often for work. I am looking for someone who is clean, considerate and respectful. I am also looking for someone who values the Christian faith. I currently attend Passion City Church DC and love it!

Please contact me if you are interested at kandace.mcelroy@gmail.com!

A couple pictures of the common area: