All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM 25y/o looking for a place to live by Sept 1

Hi, NCC.

My name is Jonathan and I'm in need of a place to live because my current roommate is moving back to NY. I'm legally blind (or close to it) and must remain on the blue, silver, or orange lines for me to get to work.

That said, I am a clean, responsible introvert who spends most of his time outside of work reading, writing, and generally being a nerd. I typically prefer smaller groups to hang with rather than large parties. I also enjoy cooking Korean food so expect to be exposed to that by osmosis.

I'm looking for roommates who are similarly cleanly, responsible, and drama-free. While I've never had any problems with a roommate in the past, I've never "clicked" with anyone either so I'm looking forward to finding a house where we can really call a home.

My budget is <$900. 

Best,

Jonathan

PS: If it means anything, I initially became aware of NCC through Restoration City Church.

Comments