All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Available now - Looking for CF to join 3BR/2BA townhouse in Alexandria

My roommate and I are looking for a Christian Female to join our home in Alexandria, VA near Del Ray. This charming neighborhood has so much to offer and is very walkable! It is centrally located near Old Town, Crystal City, and Pentagon Row. We are looking for someone to rent the basement room that comes with a private bath and beautiful built-ins for $1200/month and is available now! The house is completely remodeled with all new appliances and gorgeous features. There is a beautiful patio out back which is perfect for hosting get togethers or a relaxed evening.

We (Jillian and Sarah) are both very active in our churches and with our jobs. Jillian works in public health, and Sarah is a teacher. We both enjoy movie nights with a glass of wine/beer and adventuring to a new restaurant/area to check out something new in the city. We like to have people over occasionally making a clean house a priority. 

Pictures are here https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/154-Lynhaven-Dr-Alexandria-VA-22305/192126185_zpid/

If you are interested and would like to chat, email me at calhounsc1@gmail.com!