All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking 2 CM roommates for newly renovated home near Dunn Loring, Mosaic District in Falls Church

edited July 2019 in Housing
I just bought a house in Falls Church near Merrifield and Westwood Park and am in the middle of closing on it. The close date is 7/26 and I will be moving in 8/03 weekend.  Seeking 2 CM roommates to join me and my current roommate any date after the close date, the sooner the better. This end unit townhouse is right next to a golf course, 3 minutes from Mosaic District, and very close to Lee Highway (Route 29), Arlington Blvd (Route 50) and I-495.  It is a 6 minute drive from the Dunn Loring Metro or a 10 minute bike ride.  There are several parks nearby as well as a lake.  

A little about us:
I am 27 and work as a statistician in Vienna.  I am a member at Redeemer Arlington Church and enrolled in part-time seminary at Reformed Theological Seminary.  I am mostly a homebody, and I spend my time at home playing video games, reading, cooking, and watching shows.  You might be on the receiving end of some of my cooking, and for what it's worth, my friends say that's a good thing.  We are lowkey except for the occasional get-together with our friends, such as potlucks, movie nights, and board game nights. My roommate is 26, goes to the same church, and spends most of his time making music and gaming in his room.  

About the house:
Here is the listing.  It's a 4 BD, 3.5 BR end unit, newly renovated townhouse with 1,929 Sq Ft.  It features a beautiful kitchen, large hardwood living room, a downstairs rec room, and backyard patio.  There is ample street parking right behind the house and a parking lot with unreserved spots in the front.  The rooms available are both on the second floor, one is 10 x 11 at $925/month and one is 9 x 10 at $725/month.  Utilities are included for both rooms.  I am planning to get new/lightly used furniture to furnish the place and plan to have a projector/projector screen set-up as well. 

Please reach out if you are interested:
yuan.bernard@gmail.com
973-420-6855