All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

3 CF Looking for 4th CF to fill Annandale House!

Hello everyone!
My roommates and I are searching for a 4th person to fill a 4 bedroom 3 bath house in Annandale. We haven't signed a lease yet because we wanted to find a 4th person first :) The house would be available August 1st 

The house is located very close to 495, 395, 66, Braddock Rd, etc. The commute to McLean/Tysons is not bad at all for this area. 

About the house: It is a cute brick house with 4 decent sized bedrooms, 3 full renovated bathrooms, large updated kitchen, large finished basement with wood burning fireplace, stone patio, large deck, and huge fenced in backyard. It is located in a very quiet neighborhood with many walking trails, but still close to everything you would need. 

About us: We are 3 young CF professionals working in various fields. I am a teacher at a private school, another roommate works in public policy, and the other is going to grad school, as well as working at  NOVA. We are all kind, down to earth people who love to cook/bake, be outside, host get togethers, and also stay in and watch movies :) 
Also, I have a small dog named Gatsby that would be living with me-- he is very mellow, friendly, and loves people! You would never be asked to do anything with him (I always like to throw that out there :) )

Please let me know if this is something that interests you! My email is: heflinmara@gmail.com If you would like to to know more! 

I hope to hear from you soon!

Mara