All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO CF roommates to join Falls Church housing search

My roommate Stevie and I are looking for one or two CF roommates to join us in a housing search. We currently live in Maryland, but both of us work in Virginia, so we are looking to move to the Fairfax/Falls Church area. We’re looking to rent a house or townhouse, and we’d like to keep rent under $850/mo per person.

The two of us are young women in our late 20’s/early 30’s who love deep conversation, good music, and keeping our kitchen clean. I’m a teacher and a graduate student, love to read, bake/cook (and eat!), and explore new places. Stevie works for McLean Presbyterian Church, is pursuing a psych degree, and is an extroverted introvert who loves adventuring, reading, cooking, creating art, and getting together with friends.

We both love checking out local wineries and breweries, and are on a constant hunt for the best Chinese takeout. We hate drama, value direct communication, and want our home to be warm and inviting. We're both pretty laid back, like to keep our home neat but lived-in, and both appreciate a house culture that encourages community while also allowing for alone time. We both have pretty active social lives, and enjoy having friends over for game/movie nights, cookouts, bible studies, and other various gatherings throughout the year.

If you think we’d be a good fit, please send me an email at sedimaria89@gmail.com telling me a little about yourself, what you’re looking for in a living situation, and when you’d be free to talk further!

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.