All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF Roommate for super cute Condo in Dupont Circle (Aug 31st) $1030/month

Hello!

I am looking for a Christian female to move into my current apartment in Dupont Circle on August 31st. The apartment is in the heart of Dupont Circle and is in a great condo building with a rooftop that has a beautiful view of the city. It’s in walking distance to the metro and circulator to Georgetown (5 min away). I’ve lived here for 2 years and love it. The lease would be for a year and $1030/month including utilities. You would be required to pay the landlord the equivalent of one month’s rent as a security deposit. 

A little bit about me:

I’m 28 and work at an Architecture firm. I love design, photography, outdoorsy things, running/working out, and traveling. I’m pretty clean and tidy but wouldn’t get mad about a dirty dish or two in the sink. I mostly keep to myself and like to relax when I’m at home but I’m also very friendly. Most people would describe me as sweet, outgoing, a little quirky (but in a good way, and easy going. 

If you’re interested please reach out to me so we can set up a time to meet and see the place!

-Breanna 

Comments