All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for a CF roommate in Arlington, VA

Hello!  I am a Christian female in my 20s looking for a Christian female roommate for my apartment in Arlington, VA.  

My lease technically starts July 29th and it's a 15-month lease, but my brother will be living with me the first month until September 1 or 2 and so I am looking for a roommate who can move in the first weekend or week of September. 

About the apartment - The apartment is a 1 Bedroom/Den with two bathrooms.  I am looking for a roommate to take the Den. The Den is basically a bedroom and it has a window, a door, and a closet. It's really only considered a den because of the size. This person would have their own bathroom and an additional closet right outside the den as well (I will send a floor plan to those interested). Rent would be $1250 a month not including utilities, but utilities usually only go for about $150 or so each a month.  The building is wonderful and there is a pool, gym, free coffee station, and big lobby areas for reading or to get work done. All the amenities are great. There is 24-hour concierge as well. The apartment is a 5-minute walk from the Pentagon City Metro Station. 

A little about me - I work on Capitol Hill and I attend NCC barracks row. I actively volunteer at church and attend bible study. I am more of an introvert and prefer nights in on the weekends and so I am looking for someone who also prefers a quieter apartment and sees it as a safe haven and sanctuary.  I don’t drink at all and so I am looking for someone so is not a heavy drinker and who is respectful of the apartment. I am clean and organized as well. I am looking for someone who lives out their faith wholeheartedly and who is kind and has integrity. In my free time, I am usually reading, hanging out with my friends, or out and about at museums and coffee shops! 

If you are interested and would like more information, feel free to email me at hrscheenstra@gmail.com :)