All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ISO two CF roommates (rent: $700 and $750) – walking distance to Metro

Hello!

Two separate bedrooms will soon be available in the house I’m moving into in Cheverly. The $750 room is larger with a walk-in closet. The other room is $700. The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Each housemate will be responsible for 1/3 of utilities. I can start showing the house to prospective housemates starting July 17. Move-in could be anytime between July 20 and August 31.

Pictures available at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w7i9ZVFO6BZUUyyJZdv6RjhMFMjbdLkT

About the house: 

• Ample room for 3 people. 
  • 3 finished floors. Hardwood flooring throughout the house. Lots of sunlight. Lovely fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Bright and airy. Washer and dryer. Fully renovated in 2014. Central heat/AC. Parking available if you have a car (a driveway and ample street parking).

• Located in a pleasant, residential neighborhood. Walking distance to Cheverly Pool (membership required).
  • Easy (mostly residential) walk to Cheverly metro (I timed myself and it took me 12 minutes and 45 seconds from the front door to the entrance of the station).
  • About a 15+ minute drive to downtown DC.

About me:

• I’m working on my doctorate in political science.
  • I love having a tidy, pleasant house.
  • I have a sweet 5-year-old female Cocker Spaniel.
  • I love God, family, animals, reading (especially enjoying audiobooks currently), cleaning (yep!), watching period dramas and crime shows, eating good food, taking walks in beautiful places with friends.
  • Fun fact: I have 18 nephews and 5 nieces! Being “Aunty Deb” is one of my favorite roles. 

I’m looking for housemates who:

• Value a peaceful, low-drama home setting. Work can be stressful; my view is that home should be a haven. 
  • Will help keep common areas clean and tidy.
  • Like dogs. :-) 

If you’re interested in chatting more (and seeing more pictures), please email and tell me a bit about yourself. You can contact me at dmg4949@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

This discussion has been closed.