All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room for Rent in Arlington ($900) Starting July 22nd (CF)

Room for Rent in Arlington ($900) Starting July 22nd  

Hi all! My roommate is moving out at the end of our lease. So I'm looking for someone to take over her room. It's the larger bedroom in a 2-bed, 1-bath apartment in Arlington. Rent is $900, plus utilities (usually about $60/person), for a 12-month lease starting July 22nd.  

Highlights include:

§  10-minute walk from Courthouse metro (Orange/Silver lines)

§  10-minute walk from Clarendon metro (Orange/Silver lines)

§  5min bus ride to Rosslyn metro station

§  5min walk to the grocery store (Giant), and restaurants

§  Dog friendly + additional pet fee.

§  Patio

§  A/C, gas stove & oven, hardwoods floors throughout apt, furnished common spaces,

§  Parking spot

§  Laundry facilities directly below apartment,

§  Steps away from Custis trail

About me: I am an Architect in DC from KC,MO. I attend Grace Capital City Church in DC. I'm passionate about my faith is Jesus Christ. Im excited to share a space for community to gather. I'm a pretty quiet roommate— I love to read the book, do some writing, and I'm also a big fan of game nights and movie nights. I have a Labrador retriever who loves people and dogs.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, drop a comment here or shoot me a message jasjbrown05@gmail.com!

Comments