All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM - Room available in SFH in Sterling

Greetings! It is my pleasure to introduce to you someone who I’ve known my entire life... myself! I’m a recent college grad from Liberty University working in Ashburn and living in Sterling. I like to have a good time with anyone I’m spending time with and like to laugh, joke around, and play games. I also like playing sports and performing music as hobbies.

I’m currently renting a small single family home which has a second bedroom available. I’m looking for another friendly young professional Christian male to be my roommate. The rent would be $700 plus half of utilities. No pets (except like fish or something). It’s an older yet cozy home and is private with no super close neighbors compared to most of the area and a large driveway to park many vehicles for having friends and family over. It’s an easy place to call home.

Shoot me an email or respond to this post so we can get to know each other some and go over any details or questions!

-Tyler
tcyph33@gmail.com