All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF to share two-bedroom townhouse in Shirlington, starting August 1 at $800/mo

My name is Lisa Myers and my current roommate is moving out when our lease expires at the end of July, so I’m looking for a fellow Christian woman to move in when the new lease begins August 1. 

I have a two-bedroom, one-bathroom townhouse right near Shirlington Village. It's just off of 395 and there are many bus routes that go through the area, including the 7C, which stops right on the corner, and from there it's only 10 minutes to Pentagon Metro station. Parking is free and right out front, and the washer and dryer are included in the home. There is also a free pool and recreation area behind the house.

Rent is $800 per month, cable/Internet is $50 per month, and utilities generally run between $30–$60 a month (lower in summer and higher in winter). To move in, there is a security deposit of one month's rent required as well as a $40 application fee.

A bit about me: I'm in my early 30s working for a nonprofit in DC. I like to keep my living area tidy and respect my roommate's space and privacy, and I'd also love to be able to build a good relationship and hang out with my roommie! I love hiking and exploring the outdoors, but I'm also down for chilling at home with Netflix. :)

If this sounds like it could work for you, shoot me an email at lrmyers4289@gmail.com so I can get you more specific info and we can find a time for you to come by!