All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

In need of a SHORT TERM RENTAL

edited June 2019 in Housing
Hello all, 

I am a 22 year old CF. I just started my summer internship at the AAMC near the mount vernon metro area. 
Due to some unforeseen family issues I am needing a place to stay from 6/11 to 6/20. I had already been in the process of moving but was not prepared to move into my new place until the june 20th. I am on a low budget due to moving and just starting a new job. For the time period I can pay $300- $400. I know this a very short rental term, but I am praying I can find accommodations for this week and half. 

A little about me. I am a senior biology major at Howard University and am from Dallas, TX. I have no pets, am very clean and organized and quiet. I would be gone most of the time as I work from 8:30am-5pm monday-friday. 

If you have any additional questions or any availability please email me at: ambriehlhiggins@gmail.com

Thank you