All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

FURNISHED 1 BEDROOM BASEMENT APARTMENT AVAILABLE 6/14 - NEAR H STREET / TRINIDAD

Recently renovated and furnished 1 bedroom / 1 bath basement apartment available starting 6/14 (with possibility to move in earlier if needed).  Rent is $1300/month and includes all utilities (gas, electricity, water, and WiFi).  Ideal for short-term renters looking to stay no more than 6 months (i.e., interns, PA students, etc.).

About the apartment:

- 1 full bedroom w/ full bath

- Private entrance through the back of house

- Fully stocked kitchen w/ cooking items, utensils, etc.

- Washer/dryer in unit

- Living room furnished with couch, coffee table, table, and chairs

- Bedroom furnished w/ queen-sized bed and dresser

- Separate AC/Heat units in living room and bedroom

**Note:  It is a basement unit, so if you are really tall (i.e., taller than 6'), this may not be the apartment for you.

Additional Info:

- No pets

- No smoking

About us:

My husband and I have lived in DC for 5 years and have rented out our condo on Capitol Hill to Hill interns, Med students, short term renters for the past 2 years.  We recently bought and renovated this house.  You will have very little interaction with us (unless you would prefer to have more).  We do have a 3 year old Australian Shepherd dog, whom you may encounter in the backyard from time-to-time.

Additional photos available upon request.  If interested, please email or text me at leighcoutoumanos@gmail.com or 936-635-3969.

This discussion has been closed.