All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Rosslyn/Courthouse Entire Remodeled 1 Bedroom Apt (Furnished) Starting July/August

Hi All! I'm moving out of state from my beloved apartment in Courthouse/Rosslyn.

Size: Large 1 BD/ 1 BR
Cost: $1,695 per month
Furnished: Partially (wooden 6 person dining table, L shaped couch, TV, TV stand, book shelf, and small table in kitchen) or Fully (if you want to keep the two twin beds that are currently in there)
Length: Year to year (flexible start- beginning late July or early August)
Other: Wood floors, recently remodeled, A/C, portable washing machine in unit for free (can also choose to use washer/dryer in other Colonial Village buildings for fee), water and trash included in rent, renter pays for electricity/ wifi 

This large apartment is in a perfect location (8 min walk to Courthouse metro and 15 min walk to Rosslyn metro).  It's quiet and lovely, the windows face out to trees that cover a small creek that runs through the neighborhood. This would be perfect for a young professional, married couple, or two friends that want to split a one bedroom! The bedroom is huge (I currently have two twin beds in there). The whole apartment was recently remodeled (wood floors, windows, stainless steel kitchen appliances, bathroom, etc.). The living room comes furnished (wooden 6 person dining table, L shaped couch, TV, TV stand, book shelf, and small table in kitchen). There are 3 closets- one walk in closet in the living room. You are within 1 mile of Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Safeway, Target, amazing coffee shops, and restaurants. You can even walk to Georgetown if you really wanted to! 

TL;DR

$1,695 per month for 1 BD/ 1 BR in Courthouse/Rosslyn

Please feel free to email me with any questions: sarahkovarsky@gmail.com

Year to year leasing.