All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Roommate Needed - Newly Renovated Condo near Meridian Hill Park

About the space: I'm looking for a CF roommate to fill the second bedroom in my newly-renovated condo half a block from Meridian Hill Park. It is an 8 minute walk to the Columbia Heights metro and a 12 minute walk to U St. It is a townhouse conversion (so only 4 condo units), and mine is the top floor. I've attached a few pictures of the space...but it still has the staging furniture as I won't move in until the end of June. Rent for the second bedroom, including utilities, will be right around $1400. It will be mostly unfurnished, but I can provide a queen bed (at no charge), if needed. 

A little about me: I work at Georgetown University in corporate and foundation relations and will be starting my MBA there this fall. Before living in DC, I lived in Rwanda working in international development for the Anglican Church. Here in DC, I go to Church of the Resurrection (Rez) on Capitol Hill and enjoy hiking, going to the pool, and trying new restaurants in my free time. 

Feel free to email me at emily.praktish@gmail.com or text me at (864)-320-1645 for more information. Thanks!