All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 CF Needed for Falls Church House!

Hello!

My name is Mara and I am looking for 2 CF to fill a house in Falls Church. I actually used to live in this house before I moved a year ago and I absolutely loved it. The location cannot be beat--There are tons of trees and walking areas, but it is also a short drive to 7 Corners/ Arlington . The house has an updated kitchen, a huge fenced in backyard with a stone patio for entertaining, hardwood floors on the main level, washer and dryer, 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms, an office (which, in the past, has been used for reading, prayer, music, etc), and a small creek right outside the house. We frequently will have visitors in the front yard such as deer, foxes, rabbits, and even a coyote or two. The house is located at the end of a cul-de-sac and has plenty of parking!  The available bedrooms would be $800 for the medium sized room and $750 for the smaller room. I would have the upstairs room.  These 2 rooms would share a bathroom, which is located right outside the rooms.There is also a bathroom located upstairs for anyone to use.  I haven't put in an application yet because I wanted to see if I could find roommates. 

Here is a link to the house that is for rent:  https://www.apartments.com/6641-barrett-rd-falls-church-va/vm97xhd/

A little about me:  I am currently living in Lynchburg, Virginia where I work as a 2nd grade teacher. I am moving back to the Fairfax area in order to return to teach at a private school where I previously worked. In my free time, I love to bake/cook, catch up on Netflix, take yoga classes, get together with friends, try out new restaurants, etc. I am a very easy-going person with a positive, kind attitude toward life. I also have a small, 6 year old dog (Pomeranian/Sheltie Mix) named Gatsby who will be living with me. He is very low-key (mostly sleeps on the couch) and is a complete love bug   He loves people and is completely housebroken. 

I do have some nice furniture to furnish the living room, dining room, and kitchen, but I am more than happy to pick and choose pieces that work well with the space

If you think we would be a good fit, I would love to chat with you more! I look forward to hearing from you! You can email me at heflinmara@gmail.com

Have a wonderful day! 

Mara