All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for female roommate to share 2 BR apartment in Falls Church area starting end of July

Hello! My name is Rebecca and I am looking for a female roommate who is interested in finding a 2 bedroom apartment to share in the Falls Church area starting at the end of July or early August (my current lease is up August 2). The max I can pay for my share of the apartment is $1200, including all utilities. I am from the area and am familiar with different apartment complexes that fit this budget, so we could look at a few and decide which one works best for the both of us.

A little about me: I am a high school ESOL (English as a Second Language) teacher in my mid 20's. I am a respectful, responsible roommate who values coming home to a clean place and I definitely do my share to keep common areas clean and free of clutter! Dealing with angsty teens gets me pretty worn out, so I like to be low key after work during the week. I enjoy music (especially Spanish music!), dancing, cooking, working out, spending time outside, all kinds of sports, and I love international TV shows and movies. Lastly, I have a sweet cat who is very quiet and well-behaved.

Please message me if this looks like a good fit for you!

Comments