All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Intern seeking a place to stay for the Summer relatively close to Capitol Hill

edited June 2019 in Housing
I will be interning at the House of Representatives building this summer and am looking for a place to stay relatively close to or a convenient commute to the Hill!

My internship is from June 17 to August 31 and may be extended to September 13. I'll probably be arriving in DC on June 15 or 16 after my Finals.

I'm optimistically looking for a Single Furnished Bedroom (by furnished I honestly just need a bed, closet, and a working light) under $1000 a month, but more realistically willing to pay up to $1500.

To get to know me a little:

I'm going to be a fourth year at UC San Diego and I study International Relations with minors in Economics and Middle Eastern Studies! I've been a Christian for almost as long as I remember. I love to travel and I can't wait to explore DC!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.