All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for roommates!

edited May 2019 in Housing
Hello! 

I am looking for 3 CF roommates to rent out a townhouse in Arlington, VA. I am looking to find a place by July 1st. 

A little bit about me: I am in my early 20's and moving to the DC area and will be working as a nurse. When I am not working, I love to do anything outside! I am a very respectful and tidy roommate and would love to be friends with my roommates. 

Here is the description: Fabulous 3 bedroom w/den townhouse in sought after Dundree Hills! Updated kitchen and baths! Light and bright and move in ready! Newly painted and just refinished beautiful hardwoods throughout main level! 10 minute walk to Rosslyn Metro and convenient to shops and restaurants too! Plenty of storage too. One assigned space #11 and ample street parking. 

Here is the Zillow listinghttps://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2107-N-Rolfe-St-APT-D-Arlington-VA-22209/12079573_zpid/?

The total rent is: $3950 so split between four would be $987.50. 

If you are interested, please email me: sarahmjott@gmail.com 
This discussion has been closed.