All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for Dog-Loving Roommates!

Hi all! My name is Mara and I am currently looking to move to the Fairfax area in early August.  I am currently living in Lynchburg, Virginia where I work as a 2nd grade teacher. I am moving back to the Fairfax area in order to return to teach at a private school where I previously worked. I am looking in the Falls Church/Alexandria/Arlington areas and looking to spend around $900-1000/month. I do have some nice furniture to furnish the living room, dining room, and kitchen, but I am more than happy to pick and choose pieces that work well with the space 

In my free time, I love to bake/cook, catch up on Netflix, take yoga classes, get together with friends, try out new restaurants, etc. I am a very easy-going person with a positive, kind attitude toward life. I also have a small, 6 year old dog (Pomeranian/Sheltie Mix) named Gatsby who will be living with me. He is very low-key (mostly sleeps on the couch) and is a complete love bug   He loves people and is completely housebroken. 

If you think we would be a good fit, I would love to chat with you more! 

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

• Hi Mara! I would like to move to the Fairfax area as well as I am beginning my teaching career. I will be teaching 2nd Grade in Centreville. I would love to connect and hear more. I love dogs and have a cat myself. If you could email me atosborneashley15@gmail.com I would love to get to know you and possibly find a place!