All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Two Rooms Opening Up in NoMa/Trinidad/Capitol Hill Townhome! $825 and $855

edited June 2019 in Housing
Two rooms are opening up in my house across from Gallaudet University! Prices $825 and $855. Nice size, two closets each, lots of space in the house, great kitchen and backyard for hosting people. Just a short walk to H Street, Union Market, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, NoMa Metro. The house is mixed male/female, Christian/non-Christian, ages 23-30. We also have a very chill pup named Caspian. Everyone is super respectful and clean here. 
I work at World Vision and attend NCC at Barracks. See the Craigslist add below and feel free to reach out to me directly. We have an open house Sunday, June 9 at 12pm. 
Thanks!
Leslie 

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/roo/d/washington-two-rooms-in-noma-townhouse/6898458966.html

Comments

• Hi Leslie,

I'm interested in renting a room at your house and will be at the open house tomorrow. I need a place August 1st. I'm sharing a group house in Alexandria now, but the owner is selling the house. I attend McLean Bible Church and go to an NCC small group. I am a government contractor. I see the Craig's List add has expired. 

God bless, 
    Greg