All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for mid June month to month lease in Falls Church, Vienna, Tysons Corner, Herndon

edited May 2019 in Housing
Hello, 
I'm Hannah-Marie. I'm a 22 y/o from South Carolina. I recently graduated from the College of Charleston and will be starting as an athletic trainer for the Jackson Clinics July 1. I'm looking for housing for ~$800/mo outside of DC in Falls Church/Tysons Corner/Vienna. My schedule will be 7am-7pm two days a week and 7am-3pm the other three days. I'm looking to move mid June but am flexible, as long as it's before July 1st. 

Some more about me, I love being outside and hope to spend most weekends out of the house hiking, biking, and other things. But when I’m home, cooking will definitely be involved (I love grilling). I'd like to share meals a few days/week with the housemates to catch up on life and encourage each other. I play guitar and will be bringing a few with me but am pretty quiet about playing.  I am super excited to live in the DC area and try new restaurants and explore the area.

I'd love to live with some CFs who love being outside, stay active, and appreciate good music. I wont be in the area until I move, but am available to Facetime. You can contact me at Waynehm@g.cofc.edu. I'd love to chat!