All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Master Bedroom in Pentagon City, Early Aug Move-In

Hi all! My roommate is moving out at the end of our lease to be closer to her work, so I'm looking for someone to take over her room. It's a master bedroom (with a walk-in closet!) in an eighth-floor 2-bed, 1-bath apartment in Pentagon City. Rent is $1150, plus utilities (usually about $90/person), for a 12-month lease starting August 8.

Highlights include:
  • less than 5-minute walk from Pentagon City metro (blue/yellow lines)
  • less than 5-minute walk from Pentagon City mall, three grocery stores (Harris Teeter, Whole Foods, Costco), and multiple restaurants
  • apartment complex has two gyms, a pool, a rooftop, and a mile-long running track
  • apartment is spacious and has huge windows, so lots of natural light (and we can see the National Mall fireworks on July 4th from our living room!)
About me: I just graduated from Georgetown University with a Master's in Security Studies, and I'm starting work this summer. I go to Christ the King Episcopal Church in Alexandria, and I'm excited to get more involved there now that I'm done with school. I'm a pretty quiet roommate—I love stretching out on the couch to watch TV, read a book, or do some writing, and I'm also a big fan of game nights and movie nights.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, drop a comment here or shoot me an email at eg679@georgetown.edu!