All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking 2-3 dog-friendly CFs in their 20s to form group house in Arlington :)

Hi lovely people! I am hoping to find 2-3 other CFs in their 20s to form a group house in the Arlington area. I currently live and work in the Ballston area as an environmental consultant and am looking for a change in my current housing situation. I love to do outdoorsy activities, hang out with friends, watch movies, cook, play games...in general I get along with pretty much everyone and enjoy building community wherever I'm at. I would love to become friends with my roommates and actually hang from time to time :) I am active in my church (MBC - Arlington), and my hope is that my future roommates would be good with me occasionally hosting my Wednesday night Bible study at the house.

I do have an adorable, fun-loving 7 y.o. mini-schnauzer named Whimsy (hypoallergenic, doesn't shed), so I'm seeking roommates who are dog friendly but don't have additional pets. Whimsy loves all people and could be a cuddle-buddy if you want, or I can keep her out of everyone's space - whatever everyone in the house prefers :)

I'm hoping to stay in the Ballston/Clarendon/Court House area, but am open to other neighborhoods if we find a good option. I'd like to stay at or under $1100-$1200 a month for rent (less is obviously better) including utilities and parking, and ideally I'm looking for an August 1st move-in date. Because of Whimsy, I am looking for a house rather than an apartment.

If you think we may be a good fit, shoot me an email - I'd love to hear from you and meet over coffee sometime! :)

sarah.a.ostertag@gmail.com