All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

2 CF's looking for 2 CF's to join Lorton Townhouse near Springfield Metro and Kingstowne NCC

edited June 2019 in Housing

Hi, my name is Natalia. I teach at a Christian school in Alexandria, VA.  I am entering my third year as a tenant in my current residence.  The house is a 3 bedroom and 3.5 bathroom townhome with a large finished basement, which is used as a fourth bedroom suite.  Shared spaces on the main floor include 2 coat closets, half bathroom, living room, dining room, and eat in kitchen.  Laundry is located in a shared space within the basement utility room. Basement roommate has a medium sized friendly dog that is fully house-trained and vaccinated, which will mostly stay in her room or follow her about the main floor. :)

Starting August 1, 2019 I will have the following living spaces available for rent with all utilities included.
  1. Bedroom (approx. 10x12) with double door closet, shared hall bathroom, and off street parking – $650 monthly rent with a $650 security deposit due at signing. 
  2. Bedroom (approx. 10x10) with single door closet, shared hall bathroom, and one designated parking space in front of house - $575 monthly rent with a $575 security deposit due at signing.  

House culture is laid back but responsible with each tenant maintaining the shared spaces by cleaning up after their use.  Groceries involve a shared expense and equal access system (which I have found is so much cheaper) but pantry space is provided for each person to provide their own snack and specific lunch items.  The kitchen and dining room will be furnished but the living room furniture belongs to a previous tenant so I welcome your couch or club chairs!

If you’re a CF and interested, please email me at 13velasqn@gmail.com .  I would be more than happy to provide pictures.

Comments