All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Seeking June-August housing Near Clarendon or the Orange/ Silver metro lines!

Hello! My name is Yeana and I'm looking for temporary housing near Clarendon or ideally a bikeable or walkable distance from the Orange/ Silver metro lines! I need housing for June 1- August 17th dates specifically and can work with partial availability of these dates if it means I get to live with fellow christian females. Willing to do up to a 30 minute commute! Budget is less than $1300 including utilities ideally. 

A little about me: I am 24 years old and currently a graduate student at the University of Pennsylvania studying city planning. I am passionate about environmental justice and water/ food access after mission trips and service work in Cambodia, Honduras, and Guatemala. I will be working on doing coastal resiliency planning in the summer, and am hoping to serve the community while I live here! I hope to explore VA and DC area through nature hikes, bike trails, coffee shops, good food, and all the museums and historical sites. 

If you think we'd be a good fit for roommates or subletter, please let me know! 

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Hi Yeana! 

I am subleasing my room in Arlington (Couthouse) from June 1-mid August, so it matches perfectly with your timeline! It is an 8 minute walk to the Courthouse metro (Orange/Silver line). You will have a private room and sink and will be sharing the townhome with 2 other Christian females. The rent is $1048 plus utilities, which is usually $40-$60. You will also have access to a parking spot, if needed. It sounds like you would be a really great fit! Let me know if you'd like to work something out! You can email me at snp2ef@virginia.edu!

Sarah