All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

ROOM AVAILABLE FOR CF $525 SILVER SPRING CLOSE TO METRO

The Roommates: 
We're three young female professionals who work in theDC/Maryland area, looking for a fourth female roommate. We likecooking, baking, coffee, and chocolate. We host occasional dinners/movie nights/game nights, but also have busy, independent lives. We're looking for one roommate to rent a room in the upstairs of our house.

The Space: 
A finished room (unfurnished) with spacious closet on ground level of house with a bathroom shared with one other roommate. 

The Rest of the House: 
Main floor upstairs has shared living room, bathroom, dining room, kitchen with new fridge and dishwasher
Finished basement downstairs has second living room, private entrance, shared bathroom, and mudroom with new water heater, washer and dryer, extra pantry space, and extra fridge and freezer
Backyard with a small vegetable garden

The Price: 
Utilities, including water, gas, electric, and wifi, run about $80 per month
Rent is $525, security deposit of $500 

The Neighborhood:
Street parking: $20 per year to parking anywhere in neighborhood(including directly in front of house)
10 minute walk: Wheaton Metro, Safeway, CVS, lots of strip stores and restaurants
20 minute walk: Target, Giant, Costco, and JoAnn (plus everything else in Westfield Wheaton Mall), Wheaton library
5 minute drive: Aldi, H Mart, 495
10 minute drive: Downtown Silver Spring and more!

Move-in Timeframe:
July 1, 2019

Comments

• Hello,

My name is Morgan and am interested in this space. A little about me- I am 26, female and work in downtown DC. Very clean, quiet, non-smoker. I am also in grad school so that keeps me busy outside of work. I have a strong credit score and have never been late on rent payments. 

One thing to mention up front- I have a medium sized dog. She is 13, fully vaccinated and completely house trained. Very quiet and no bad habits. She really just sleeps in my room most of the time. I didn't see mention of pets on the post so I hope she can be taken into consideration.

Please let me know if you need more information from me and if I may be considered for the space. I can be reached at morganegraham718@gmail.com

Morgan