All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for female roommate to sign 1 year lease starting in July 2019!

Hello! My name is Kim and I'm a Christian, young professional who loves wine, competitive sports and meeting new people.

I'm looking for a female roommate (also a young professional) to sign a 1 year lease with me that starts in mid-July 2019, with the option to move in earlier. The lease is for the apartment I live in currently, located in Van Ness along the Red Line. Rent is $2540 total per month, so we would each pay $1270 per month plus utilities (only electric & internet totals around $50 a month, fluctuates slightly with time of year).

Your room would be the master bedroom, featuring a closet, two windows with views of a tree-lined street, and a private bathroom/shower. The 750 SF apartment is a corner unit so it has lots of light! It features a foyer, kitchen with new appliances and living room as well as two separate bedrooms. I've really enjoyed living here the past year because the apartment complex also features friendly and efficient management, a gym, outdoor pool and use of the indoor pool in another building across the street. See pictures. Furniture in bedroom will not stay, you will have to furnish!

Please reach out if you're interested! The lease must be signed in May.

Thanks,
Kim

Comments

This discussion has been closed.