All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Room available for CF in 2 Bdrm in Crystal City starting July - $1,160

I am a young professional looking for a Christian female to share a 2 bdrm, 1.5 bath apartment in Crystal City starting in July. Rent would be $1,160 + utilities ($~100/person) and parking if you have a car. A bit about me - I am very easy going, enjoy cultural events in DC, learning languages, dinners and tea with friends, tennis, and museums. I am looking for a roommate who is communicative, respectful, and responsible.

The apartment’s location is about a 5-min walk to Crystal City and Pentagon City metro stops. The unit receives abundant light and was renovated a few years ago. The building management is very responsive and professional. Amenities include a large balcony, D/W, W/D in the unit, a gym, rooftop with a grill, and a lounge with free wifi upstairs. My current roommate is leaving behind her queen sized bed (in great shape), bookshelves, and other furniture in the room if you would like to use them. Otherwise, feel free to bring your own bedroom suite. I can send photos of the apartment and room upon request.  

Thanks so much!

Candace