All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

1BR for July/August in CF household ($950/month incl. utilities/internet!)

edited May 2019 in Housing
I am moving out of state for a new job and looking for a CF to sublease my room in a lovely, newly renovated 4BR Petworth row home starting in July until the lease ends August 31st..

The Room: A beautiful, updated, sunny bedroom with a private deck! It has great closet space with additional shared storage in hallway closet. This room shares a 3rd floor full bathroom with 1 other person. (Queen bed is pictured in photos below to get an idea of size.)

The House: A classic 3-story DC rowhome that was fully renovated in 2018 (We are the first tenants since renovation). 4 BR and 3.5 baths total, all wood flooring. The shared first floor is open floor plan with fully furnished living/dining space and kitchen with brand new appliances. New washer/dryer on second floor. There is a great front porch and grassy backyard space- perfect for entertaining. Managed by Wydown Management.

The Housemates: 3 professional, Christian women in their 30s. They are clean, responsible, and very friendly. 

The Neighborhood: Petworth; Friendly neighbors; 7 minute walk to Georgia Ave/Petworth metro station on Green/Yellow line; 1 block to all the great restaurants/local shops on Upshur St; Around the corner from Qualia coffee, Capitol Cider Company, and Yes Organic Market

I'm offering it at a discount of $950/month and will continue to pay for all utilities/internet myself through the end of the lease to make it easy. Subleaser will need to complete brief application with property management company. Please send me a message and I'd be happy to connect with you to share any other information or to come and see the place!

First floor:

Backyard:

Comments