All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Trek Women's Bicycle 7300 Hybrid Step-through with Ulock, basket, pump $150

edited May 2019 in Marketplace
2012 Trek Women's 7300 Hybrid with Stepthrough Frame 
This model feature: 24 speeds, puncture resistant tires, plush seat, and a sturdy body- Great for comfortable rides around the city. 
If you'd like, I'll include with it everything you need to get started biking: secured basket on back, tire pump, helmet, Kryptonite U-lock, and cable lock as well. 

It has been a great starter bike! I bought it in 2014 from a bike shop where it was well-maintained during it's first year of use as a rental and have only ridden occasionally (1-2 times/month) since. I'm moving out of state where it won't be needed. It could use a tune up and new kickstand, but otherwise is in good condition. Must be able to pick it up- delivery is not possible.
Email for more information or to come and look at it. 

View full specs of the make/model here: https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/SearchListingDetail.aspx?id=3075180&make=750&model=82536

This discussion has been closed.