All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF Looking for 3 CF to Join in Search for Apartment/Townhouse in Fairfax/Alexandria/Arlington area

Hello! My name is Claire, and I'm a Christian female looking for other Christian females to join in on a search for an apartment/townhouse in the Fairfax/Alexandria/Arlington area. I need to find a place by July 1st. 

A little more about me: I plan to attend Marymount University in the fall for Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I enjoy baking/cooking, photography, hanging out with friends, and watching Netflix/Amazon Prime. I moved here about a year ago, and have found a good community at McLean Bible Church. I would love to find some roommates who would like do things together and cultivate a community. My friends and I love to go to brunch, have afternoon tea parties, and trying new restaurants!

Please message me if you'd like to know more! :)

Comments

• Hello!

I am also looking for CF roommates in this general area. I'm in Manassas right now, working in Woodbridge, but I also need a place by around July/August.

Email me at khicks10@liberty.edu if you are still looking!