All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF roommate in Ballston/Clarendon Arlington in July

edited May 2019 in Housing
Hi! My name is Aiyra. I am a young professional looking for a CF roommate to share a place with me in Ballston/Clarendon Arlington - basically places where there’s a lot of younger people! I have been eyeing on some places in the area - my budget per month is around $1300.  

A little bit about me: I like hanging out with friends - chatting, eating, watching movies, and playing card games, but also enjoy having my quiet time. It’s important to me to have a community that values relationship, so someone who is open to just chat after work or at dinner from time to time would be ideal. Movie nights on some weekends/nights are a plus! :)

Please let me know if you’re interested to room together or have a space available that aligns with the above information. You can reach me at aiyra_24@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
This discussion has been closed.