All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.
This is a space where NCCers can network and promote themselves. Postings on this forum is not sponsored or endorsed by National Community Church.

Messages posted here express the views or acts of the author of the message, not necessarily those of National Community Church. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email at admin@theaterchurch.com OR flag the post.

Posts auto-expire in 2 months from last comment

Looking for Social Media Talent!

edited May 2019 in For Hire

I'm a one-woman show, running my female-focused activewear brand. My mission is to inspire women in their pursuits and harness their purchasing power to lift women across the globe out of poverty.

WHICH IS WHY I'm hoping to free up some time so that I can focus on the overall direction of the brand, launching new products, devising ways to add value to my existing customers and build community.

Instead, I'm worried about whether my Instagram post will get 50 likes, how to reach new people on social platforms, which ads will convert, etc. All the social media things.

I am looking for someone who:

-Is passionate about inspiring women to become their best selves

-Understands how to grow brand presence w/integrity (and has demonstrable success in this area)

-Possesses the know-how to build a larger community (w/out fake likes, bots, and follow/unfollow schemes)

-Can offer ideas on how to better execute an integrated social media plan and expand across platforms

-Can manage content in a way that stays true to the heart /voice of the brand

-Offers insight into recommended digital ad strategy

-Wants to grow into something bigger

Here's my site: www.jotandtittledesigns.com

Insta + FB: @jotandtittledesigns

If interested, give them a look over and get in touch!

THANK YOU! 
This discussion has been closed.