All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Needed for Townhouse in Fairfax/Chantilly

Hi, my name is Rob. My friend Craig and I rent a townhouse in Fair Lakes. We are looking for someone to move in June 1st. The room is on the third floor. It is a private room that shares a bathroom with Craig. I rent the basement room. Craig works at CNS news. I teach special needs students  and in my spare time, I dance ballet. Rent and utilities come to $550 a month. You will also enjoy two  spacious common areas. You will have your own parking space out front. The kitchen is fully furnished. The place is a five minute walk from the shops and is across the street from the metro park and ride on String Fellow road. None of us smoke or party. Our 12 month lease says no pets. If you are interested in a quite, clean, and drama free place to come home to after work, you can message me or text me at 8609064176.