All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF Roommate for 2BR/2BA Luxury Apt in Arlington - July

Seeking professional, respectful CF to take my roommate's place (she is getting married) in our spacious, beautiful 2 BR/2 BA, available anytime between July 1-13 (July 13 is preferred).  Apartment is in Virginia Square Towers apartment complex (pool, gym, club rooms and business center).  I am a 32 year old CF lawyer who works long hours but enjoys spending time with my roommate when I can.  I am quiet and respectful.  The current apartment is has great natural lighting and is steps away from the Virginia Square/GMU metro. Starbucks, Cosi and other restaurants are all a short walk away. Please contact me with any questions and I'd be happy to show you the apartment or provide pictures. 

Rent is just $1500 per person per month + $100 per month for parking if you have a car.  Utilities average $100 per person per month, but are sometimes much lower.  Please note that our building does not allow pets or smoking.  Bedroom can be furnished (for an additional monthly fee) or unfurnished. Please email ashleyromanias1@gmail.com for more info!