All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM recent grad looking for housing beginning in early June, preferably in the Capitol hill area.

Hi there - I'm an early 20's CM looking for housing from early June onwards. I just finished up an internship in the area and accepted a job offer from the company. The company is in the capitol hill area and I would like to stay relatively close but I'm pretty flexible with location. I would be open to anything that has easy metro access to the orange/blue/silver lines as well. I'd prefer for the cost to be under 1000 a month but I have some flexibility with that as well.

A little about me: I've been attending the Barracks row campus this semester and went to the Freshman if the City small group. I'm working in republican politics but would be open to room with anyone as long as the environment is respectful. I like to keep myself busy, especially during the summer and love hiking or anything outdoors. 

Shoot me a message if you have space available at Joshthecurry@gmail.com.