All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Seeking CF for Room Available in Arlington in August

Room in beautiful multi-story home available mid-August.  

House:
The house is on a quiet cul-de-sac.  The basement is a occupied and the garage is used for storage.  The back yard is a fun space to hang and has plenty of room for our mascot (a young labradoodle named "Rio"). There is plenty of parking on the street.  The second floor has a study, two living rooms, two ovens, a six-burner stove top, a dining room, and a breakfast nook.  The third floor has four bedrooms and a laundry room with a washer and dryer.  Owner visits occasionally and is in constant communication to help the place stay in tip-top shape.

Available Room: 
The available room is the smallest room in the house on the 3rd floor.  You will share a restroom with another clean and tidy female.

Rent:
$774 (including landscaping) + utilities.

Transportation:
If you're trying to connect with the metro, you can drive 14 min to catch the 16G/H bus to the Pentagon City Metro Station.  (I work at McPherson Sq and my total travel time in rush hour is 50 min)(This station will not be closed this Summer).

Roommate Culture:
We're all low-key and tidy.  I'd strongly recommend bringing a micro-fridge/freezer, though when I leave there will be room in the large fridge.  We share chores and keep communication open and kind.  We don't allow significant-others to sleep over, but we enjoy having them around to participate in our fun environment! 

Common Questions:

1. So, if it's so great, why are you leaving?
- I'm heading off to school!  Otherwise, I'd stay as long as possible.

2. Are you flexible to a move-in date?
- Case by case but open to a conversation!

3. Tell me more about the other roommates!
- Sometimes we'll have brownie-baking parties!  House tends to quiet down around 10 PM and we try to keep it low-key until about 10 AM.  The doggo is very friendly and gigantic.  He honestly just wants to show you his toys.  He's basically still a puppy so bare with him as he gets adjusted to new experiences! 

4. I have another pet, can they come too?
- Another doggo would be nice - though that's on a case-by-case basis. If the rest of the roomies and the owner are pro-deux-pooch, we need to make play-time happen, though, in case they don't get along. 

If you have any questions, please email me at hancoh15@gmail.com!  Happy to FaceTime to show you the space!