All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

June 1st-$1,050-CF needed for 1 Bedroom in 3 Bedroom condo near Clarendon/Courthouse, Arlington VA

edited May 2019 in Housing
Hi there!

I am a Christian female in my 20s working in the wedding industry, and the other roomie, Emily, is also in her mid 20s and works on The Hill. We are looking for someone who most importantly shares our Christian values, beliefs and morals. We want to keep the apartment a place for it to be our safe haven, so staying away from heavy drinking, parties, bringing strangers over, etc. I included the details on the condo below! It's a privately owned condo- 5 min walk from Virginia Square Metro and walking distance to Courthouse metro as well!  I included a link to the condo's website below- but you can't actually see it since it's privately owned. 

Details:

3 bedroom- 2 baths condo in Lexington Square Condos

1 year lease

Move in- June 1st

1st Master bed has master bath- this would be Emily's bedroom and bathroom- she will pay $1,400

Bedroom 2- has nice size closet- will fit a queen bed/dresser and desk- rent would be $1,050 (not including utilities)

Bedroom 3- slightly smaller with smaller closet- will still fit queen bed/dresser and desk -rent would be around $950 (not including utilities)

Utilities- water and sewage is included in rent; gas is going to be around $15-20 (that will be split between 3) and electric can be around $80-150- depending on the season- also split between 3- so split between 3, we would most likely be below $100 per month!

Amenities- has a private pool and gym! A one time $400 move in fee will be required. 

Application fee is $35- Emily and I were already approved! They will need to run a credit report and background check. If interested, feel free to email me and include, where you work, what your hobbies are and a bit more about you! Email: adela.antal23@gmail.com.