All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CM Looking for Summer Intern Housing June 2 - August 3

Hey, my name is Neal Hardin. I am graduating from Talbot School of Theology this May with my Masters degree in Theology. To my delight, I have been accepted for an internship from June 2 - August 3 at the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission, a Southern Baptist entity which engages in the realm of ethics and politics from a Christian worldview. As such, I am looking for housing between these dates.

Ideally, I am looking for a place within walking distance of where I would be working (505 2nd St NE, Washington, DC 20002) near the Thurgood Marshall building. However, I would be willing to live somewhere further away that has easy access to public transportation. I would be willing to pay around $500-$800/month for rent and utilities. Although my internship extends to August 3, even if I can get a place to live for the months of June and July, that would be fantastic.

I'm 29 years old. I'm very clean, quiet, and easy to get along with. If it sounds like I would be a good fit for you, please contact me at neal.hardin1@gmail.com. Thank you so much for your consideration.