All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF roommate/s in Arlington starting July 1st or end of June!

Hi! My name is Aiyra. I am a young professional looking for CF roommates to share a place with me in Arlington/Alexandria. I work for Accenture (in Ballston) so I am open to looking for a place near that area or anywhere that is within a 20-25 minute drive into Ballston! I like hanging out with friends - chatting, eating, watching movies, and playing card games, but also enjoy having my quiet time. I’m looking for someone (or multiple) that are like-minded. It’s important to me to have a community that values relationship, so a hangout/movie night from time to time as roommates would be ideal! Please let me know if you’re interested to room together or have a space available that aligns with the above information. You can reach me at aiyra_24@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Aiyra Pangilinan 
This discussion has been closed.