All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1048 – Bedroom in Modern Townhouse (Courthouse, Arlington VA)

The townhouse is 1,728 square feet of exceptionally functional living space. There is a great kitchen with silestone countertops and oak cabinetry. Ideally located within an easy walk to restaurants, bars, Mom's Organic Market, bike trails, and both Court House and Clarendon Metro. Walk to the Courthouse metro takes about 8 minutes.

I have lived here for over three years now and love the townhouse. The common areas are very large and there is lots of storage space. The furnishings are different from the pictures taken in 2015. Utilities are very low and range from $40-65 per person.

The room has a large closet that spans an entire wall and there is a separate room for a private sink. The person filling this room will share a bathroom with a young professional female in her mid 20's who is easy to live with. The room will be available June 1 for a full-year lease.

Comments

• Hi Laura,
    I am extremely interested in the room you have coming available. Your house looks so lovely! I would love to chat a bit about the space and ask a couple of questions (as well as answer any questions you may have for me). If the room is still available, feel free to email me at renaepowers@hotmail.com. 
    Best,
    Renae Powers
  • Hello,

I just accepted a position in Alexandria and am looking for a place to rent. I am a young professional in my mid 20s and am interested in talking more about the room. Is this still available?
    Thanks,
    Laura Isaacs
  • Hello - I have recently relocated to the DC area and am also interested in learning more about this room if it is available. I'd love to talk about the space/ opportunity so please email me at janicecpoon@gmail.com if it is still available. Thanks!