All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF seeking house/apartment in NW DC or Northern VA

edited April 2019 in Housing
Hii everyone!

My name is Adela, I am a CF in my 20s seeking either an apartment or room in a townhouse in NW DC/Northern VA- I work in Friendship Heights, DC so I would prefer to stay away from the NE/SW/SE neighborhoods of DC if possible to shorten my commute a bit. A bit about me: I am from Lancaster, PA and recently moved to DC- I work in the wedding industry and have my own photography business on the side! I attend Redemption Hill church on Sundays when I'm around! Most nights you can find me editing photos, while watching some kind of reality TV show- I'm pretty clean, so I definitely would want to live with someone who is respectful and mindful of common spaces and definitely must share similar values!

Ideally, I'd love an apartment building with a gym/pool and cheap parking, but I'm willing to compromise. I need to have my own bedroom, but willing to share a bath! My budget is $1200 max including utilities! I am available to move out now, but I need to find a place by July 1st at the latest. 

P.S.- If the stars align, my current roommate is also able to move out in July- so if we could find a 3 bedroom apartment or townhome within the areas I specified above, to cheapen the rent per person, that would be ahmazinggg! In our perfect world, we'd like to keep rent per person to $850-900 if possible. Willing to spend more if we can find a good 3 bedroom deal in an apartment complex with great amenities. 

Let me know if you have any leads for me or want to join us in our housing quest! Please email me at adela.antal23@gmail.com. :)

-Adela