All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

$1400 private bed and bath + parking in sunny Logan Circle condo (MAY 1)

edited April 2019 in Housing
Looking for a roommate to fill a room a block south of Logan circle. Rent is a steal at $1400 utilities included. Really in the heart of everything! Unit is 2 floors, your floor is the entrance, 1 bedroom and private bath. Downstairs is a large sunny living space, kitchen and second bedroom.

The one downside is the in unit washer and dryer is tucked away in your closet. But here’s the thing- I’m going to be respectful of your space, will occasionally do laundry at my office and am down for a scheduled day to do laundry if you care.

Specs & Amenities available: 
• Spacious bedroom with a nice view (rooms can fit a queen bed and large dresser)
• Private bathroom
• W/D in unit (Massive benefit)
• parking spot 
• all utilities included minus cable and internet (also huge plus)
• Updated appliances including dishwasher
• Access to large rooftop deck
• 9th floor so not a lot of ambient street noise
About me: Early 30s female, manages a boutique law firm. Enjoy bopping around town being social as much as quiet nights in with wine and good conversation. I love yoga and biking. I'm tidy, respectful, very important- must love dogs, cool if you have one too

About you: Looking for a reliable roommate. Easy going, friendly. Tidy and clean in the common space would love if you are too. 

Comments