All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Young CF Looking for Housing beginning mid-April to May 1

Hi friends,
I just accepted a full-time job beginning on April 22, so I'm looking for a place that's available in the next few weeks! Ideally about $1000/month or less, with good access to the Foggy Bottom metro stop. I'm looking to live alone or with 1-2 female roommates also in their twenties. I'm bringing my car, so a parking space is ideal. Obviously looking for a safe neighborhood.
About me: I'm pretty quiet and like a clean living space. Some of my favorite things are parks, musicals, books, and pizza. I also enjoy playing sports and would love to get involved somewhere. Let me know if you have any info! emilycole22@gmail.com

Comments

• edited April 2019
    Hey @ejcole,

I'm looking for a roommate to share an apartment with me in Clarendon (3 stops from the Foggy Bottom metro). The apt is actually $1361 but you would get your own room/bathroom with a 5 min walk to Trader Joes + the Clarendon metro. Let me know if you are interested! stacy.oentoro@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.