All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

CF looking for housing in Arlington starting May 1

Hey! I’m a CF looking for housing in Arlington/Ballston area. A little about me, I love to travel and explore new areas to find the best restaurants and coffee shops! I am outgoing but also need my quiet time. I currently work for a large corporation and would love to find young CF working professionals as well. 

My budget is around $1200. I also have a car so parking close by would be nice. Let me know if you have a room available! 

Comments

• Hey! 

Me and this other girl named Ashley are looking for houses/townhouses in Arlington county. It would be awesome to team up and look together. We're looking to pay $1000 or less in rent. I work for a non-profit in DC, and would love a shorter commute! I have a slight preference for the Ballston area, while Ashley has a slight preference for the Shirlington area, but we are flexible, as long as we can find a nice place that is also affordable. (We're also looking for ample parking and a landlord/property management company that is decently responsive to requests). 

My lease is up June 1st, so we'd like to move by then at the latest. 

We are both quiet, friendly introverts who like people who are respectful of common areas and are willing to pitch in on chores. I tend to be out a lot in the evenings, but aspire to be more of a homebody. I am around on weekends, and would love to find some people who would love to explore local trails and coffee shops with me  

Feel free to email me at Eshelmankl1@gmail.com or text at 732.216.6902. 
  • Hi ekschofstoll :)
    I'm hoping to find a place in Courthouse or Clarendon by mid-June--let me know if that interests you. 
    Some preferences I have are to have my own bedroom/bathroom and a homey shared living space to chill and share life with! Hoping to find a place with reasonable parking fees for a potential car down the road. I also work in a corporate setting so I think we might have similar understanding of busy schedules. 

My email is monikakelleruw@gmail.com if you want to email back and forth to see if this might be a good fit! 
  • Hi there! I'm looking for someone to move into my apartment with me in Clarendon May 1. The apartment is a 5 min walk from Trader Joes/the Clarendon metro/Clarendon bars and restaurants. Space wise you would have your own bathroom & bedroom.

If you are interested please email me at stacy.oentoro@gmail.com!