All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Looking for CF Roommates in Arlington Area

Hey! I'm Ainsley and I'm looking for a roommate who would want to live in the Arlington area starting June/July. I would love to get involved in a church community, explore D.C., find cute coffee shops, have movie nights, go to fun workout classes, and just find a great community! If you're interested let me know and we can chat! :)

Comments

• Hi Ainsley, I'm Renae! My lease is up on June 1st, so I'm looking to move around that time, too. I go to Passion City Church DC, work at a non-profit full time, and do school online full time. I've been living in the District, which is nice and convenient, but I'm looking to get out to Virginia in hopes that it will be a little more spacious and cheaper. I'd love to chat about what options you're looking at to see if our housing needs line up, and to see if we'd be a good match. Feel free to email me at renaepowers@hotmail.com
  • Hey Ainsley and/or Renae, 

Me and this other girl named Ashley are looking for houses/townhouses in Arlington county. It would be awesome to team up and look together. We're looking to pay $1000 or less in rent. I work for a non-profit in DC, and would love a shorter commute! I have a slight preference for the Ballston area, while Ashley has a slight preference for the Shirlington area, but we are flexible, as long as we can find a nice place that is also affordable. (We're also looking for ample parking and a landlord/property management company that is decently responsive to requests). 

My lease is up June 1st, so we'd like to move by then at the latest. 

We are both quiet, friendly introverts who like people who are respectful of common areas and are willing to pitch in on chores. I tend to be out a lot in the evenings, but aspire to be more of a homebody. I am around on weekends, and would love to find some people who would love to explore local trails and coffee shops with me :) 

Feel free to email me at Eshelmankl1@gmail.com or text at 732.216.6902. 
  • Hey Ainsley :)

I'm hoping to find a place in Courthouse or Clarendon by mid-June--let me know if that interests you. 
    Some preferences I have are to have my own bedroom/bathroom and a homey shared living space to chill and share life with! 
    I work at an accounting firm in Rosslyn but travel around a little for work--but I love movie nights and enjoying the outdoors when I'm home!
    My email is monikakelleruw@gmail.com if you want to email back and forth to see if this might be a good fit! 
  • hey gals! another young CF and i are moving to the area in late June/early July. curious if any/all of you are still looking to team up and find a place to live? let me know- you can email me at elliebrechtmedia@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.