All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

SEEKING CF ROOMMATE - CHEVY CHASE, MD /NEAR DC - $600 INCLUDES UTILITIES

Hello there! 

I'm seeking a Christian female roommate who is interested in sharing a studio in Chevy Chase, MD (Walking distance to DC). The area is incredible – 5 minutes walk to Friendship Heights metro and many other retail and grocery stores you could ever imagine (All within walking distance) 

·        You will not be required to sign a lease, length of stay can be negotiated although I prefer someone who can stay longer.

·        Monthly rent is $600 Including utilities

·        No pets due to my allergy

About me: I’m in my 30’s , a professional, work full-time. I tend to have a very busy schedule both week-days and weekends. I am an easy going and very respectful person. A healthy lifestyle begins with a clean and organized home; therefore, a clean-living environment is very important to me. To keep the place neat and organized, I am open to moving some if not all my furniture’s to a storage room. (except for the bed and desk)

If you are looking for a new roomie, please reach out to me! My email is (mesfinsx@gmail.com)

This discussion has been closed.