All posts auto-expire in 3 months from last comment
Welcome to the new NCC Forum! We pray it can be a place where NCCers connect, find opportunities and share resources. You will need to create an account in order to share or exchange information.

Set your notification preferences here: Notifications.

Housing Available April 1st for CF - $775

I am looking for a Christian female to fill my roommate's remainder of the lease (April 1  - July 1). My roommate is a dear friend from growing up, and we have loved living together! However, she works as an elementary teacher in Maryland, and the commute has become too much for her to handle (1.5+ hours each way sometimes). She has since decided to move closer to her community and workplace. Therefore, we are both working together to fill her room for the remainder of the months on the lease. I have lived at this apartment for the past three years and would be open to something long-term if it was a good fit.

Some details about the apartment: 

-Rent is $775 per month. That includes parking, water, and trash. Electric and internet are separate and usually come out to be any where from $35-$45 per month (depending on how much electricity we use). 

-The apartment is located in family-friendly part of Cherrydale, Arlington. We have the blessing and curse of living within walking distance to Starbucks, Chipotle, Wine Store, etc. 

-Ballston Metro is less than 1.5 miles. However, there is a bus stop right outside our apartment that goes directly into DC during peak hours. During non-peak, there is a bus that goes directly to Rosslyn Metro. 

-Private bedroom and shared bathroom.

-Our apartment community is a lot of young, working professional women. In the summer months, there's a group of ladies who like to drink wine next to a fire pit out back. All very kind, friendly ladies. 

Some details about myself:

-I'm a high school English teacher with Montgomery County Public Schools. I teach all 9th grade classes this year and love it!

-I'm a Christian and am very involved in my church. 

-In my free time, I tutor a boy with Autism, babysit, grade papers, read, and drink coffee.

-On Fridays, I lead worship at a Chinese Bible Study and enjoy trying to keep up what little Mandarin skills I have. 

More details and pictures upon request! 

Comments

This discussion has been closed.